this private excursion departing from Dubrovnik via Peljesac is your opportunity to visit and explore Korcula town, medieval town Ston and Peljesac peninsula in the private and intimate setting of your group, friends or family members...
After our departure from Dubrovnik, the first place to be visited on our tour is ancient town Ston.
Ston was among the first towns in Europe built according to a town- planning project. Its 5 km long stone walls are especially interesting, during medieval period the city walls were protecting the town, today those walls are attracting numerous visitors who are amazed by their length and preservation. While in Ston and before we continue our trip towards island Korcula, we will also visit old salt-works where the salt is still produced today out of the sea water.
On our way towards Korcula we will enjoy the beautiful green scenery and blue bays of the Peljesac peninsula. Our next stop is town Orebic where we will embark a boat that will transfer us to island Korcula. Upon arrival our tour of Korcula town can start...
Korcula is surrounded by walls and it is one of the most romantic coastal cities in Croatia, which nowadays is top destination for tourists and tourist ships that cruise the Mediterranean.
According to one legend, Korcula was founded by the Trojan hero Antenor, but it's just a legend. The town and Korcula island are mentioned for the first time in the 10th century, while the civilization on the island goes much further back in time...
As part of the tour you will also visit a cathedral, city museum and the house that is believed to be a birth place of famous traveler Marco Polo who was born in Korcula in 1254, as a son of the merchant...
After the tour you will have some free time for lunch and shopping.
Old Town of Korcula is abundant with souvenir shops and taverns serving Dalmatian specialties.
Once you are done with lunch and shopping we can start our return to Dubrovnik.
Peljesac peninsula is one of the most famous Croatian wine region and on our way back we will stop to enjoy extraordinary tastes of Dalmatian wines in one of the finest local winery.
Hightlists of private tour
- Full day trip via Peljesac peninsula to Korcula island. Ferry crossing from Orebic to Korcula
- Explore Korcula town attractions, birth place of Marco Polo, Old city walls, Abbey Treasury of St Mark
- Learn about the history of Korcula island from your private guide
- Visit Peljesac wineries, see how the wine is produced from Plava Mali...
|Recommended time of departure from Dubrovnik||08:00|
|Drive to Ston:||08:00 - 08:45|
|Free time in Ston / tour of Ston:||09:00 - 10:15|
|Drive from Ston to Orebic:||10:15 - 11:30|
|Boat ride to island Korcula:||11:30 - 11:45|
|City tour of Korcula and free time:||11:45 - 15:00|
|Ferry boat ride to Orebic:||15:00 - 15:15|
|Visit of local winery:||16:00 - 16:45|
|Drive back to Dubrovnik:||16:45 - 18:00|
|Estimated time of arrival to Dubrovnik:||18:00 - 18:15|
Suggested itinerary and scheduled arrivals / departures might be changed due to traffic conditions,
your comfort or your wishes!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Excursion code: EXP-1-7315-KP
- Basic language during the tour: English
- Distance covered during the tour: approximately 230 km (143 mi)
The complete program includes:
- Vehicle determined by the number of people in your group
- Professional English speaking driver
- Passengers insurance
- Boat ride (transfer) Orebic -Korcula – Orebic
- Professional tourist guide on island Korcula (town Korcula)
- Tour of museums in Korcula (Cathedral, City museum)
- Visit of 1 winery on Peljesac peninsula and wine tasting (choose from: Korta Katarina, St. Hills, Matusko, Milos...)
Vehicles used for this program based on the number of people in your group:
- Luxury sedan Mercedes E class/Bmw 5/Audi 6: 1 to 3 persons
- Minivan Mercedes Viano : 1 to 6 persons
- Luxury minivan Mercedes V Class : 1 to 6 persons.
- Luxury minivan Mercedes Sprinter : 1 to 8 persons.
- Minibus Mercedes Sprinter : 7 to 18 persons
- Bus Setra : 19 to 50 persons
Boarding location and time of departure:
- Boarding location: At the place of your residence in Dubrovnik
- Time of departure: According to agreement or suggested itinerary
- Lunch at local restaurant of your choice or recommendation of the agency guide (should be paid in the restaurant according to individual selection of food and drinks)
- GROUPS (more than 10 persons) / Option of restaurant reservation with a choice of group menus!
Price of the program will be formed according to the following:
- Type of vehicle
- Number of participants
- Chosen services
- Special requirements
- Send us inquiry and we will send to you a brochure with a full description of the program and the price list of all services related to this program
- This program can be modified according to your wishes and needs
- The final form and contents of this excursion program will be made according to Client’s choice of the services!
Hidden beauties of Elafiti islandsPrivate excursion from Dubrovnik with private speed boat or yacht to Elaphite Islands
Island Mljet - Land of GreenPrivate speedboat or yacht excursion from Dubrovnik to Island Mljet (National Park)
Korcula across the seaPrivate boat tour Dubrovnik to Island Korcula with option to stop on Elafiti islands
- The best selection
- Flexible date guarantee
- Flexible itinerary guarantee
- Fast or instant availability confirmation
- Mobile voucher
- Secure, fast and easy booking
- This private tour can be customized so you can see the sights & attractions that interest you
- Customer support 24/7
- 100% if you cancel within 7 days
- 50% if you cancel within 6-4 days
- 0% if you cancel within 2 day
Why choose adriaticGlobal.Net?
- Flexible date guarantee
- Best price
- Tailor made
- Free reschedule in case of bad weather(Boat tours only)
- Full return in case of bad weather(Selected boats only)