Witness the glistening sunset that reflects the Adriatic sea and watch the shine of Dubrovnik city walls bathed in the last rays of the setting sun...
Moderate class speed boat (5-6.5m)
Dear guests and visitors,
almost every sunset in Dubrovnik area is amazing and different ...
This unique and exciting excursion is intended for all romantics whether it is a special event or if you just want to enjoy the sunset as you sail...
Afford yourself an unforgettable view of the Old Town of Dubrovnik from another perspective.
Your breath will be taken away by the magnificent view to Dubrovnik Old Town and its walls mirrored on the surface of Adriatic Sea at sunset...
Besides sail along Dubrovnik city walls on this tour we will also sail around famous Dubrovnik reefs, light house and island Lokrum ...
For those who would like to upgrade this experience with extended cruise around Elaphite islands, perfect and finish up the evening with waterfront dining, we can make the reservation on one of the popular island restaurants...
Another option to complete this exciting experience is night swimming under the moonlight on popular sandy beach Shunj on island Lopud.
Join us and sail with us toward unforgettable experience and the setting sun while it slowly disappears in the spectrum of warm colors on the distant horizon ...
|Type of boat||Model||Capacity / persons|
|1.||Speed boat||Sea Ray 240 Sun Sport||up to 5 + 1 (skipper)|
|2.||Yacht||Jeanneau Prestige 36||up to 8 + 2 (crew)|
|3.||Yacht||Feirline Phantom 40||up to 8 + 2 (crew)|
|4.||Yacht||Fairline Squadron 55||up to 10 + 2 (crew)|
Private boat tour itinerary:18:30 Embark in front of hotel (weather may not permit this embark place, in that case, a car will transfer you to another place to embark, Marina Orsan)
18:35 - 20:00 Cruise towards Island Lokrum passing by south side of Dubrovnik City walls and Lovrijenac Fortress (Kings Landing shooting scenario),stop for photographing 10 minutes, pass between Island Lokrum and Hotel Belvedere
20:00 - 20:20 Cruise in front Hotels Villa Dubrovnik, Villa Gjivovoic, Hotel Excelsior, Villa Sheherezade, Hotel Grand Villa Argentina and between Island Lokrum with viewport of Dubrovnik Old City Port.
20:20 - 20:30 Enter in old city port, disembark at port at 20:30
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Excursion code: EXP-1-7314-SP
- Basic language during the tour: English
- Distance covered during the tour: approximately 15 nautical miles
- Itinerary is fully adaptable and up to your convenience, open to your suggestions or recommendations of your skipper
Boarding location and time of departure:
- Boarding location: According to agreement!
- Time of departure: Between 18h00 and 20h00 (6h00 PM and 8h00 PM) depending on time of sunset and season
A tour includes:
- Approximately 2h00 of panoramic ride with the speed boat or yacht
- Professional skipper / crew
- Soft drinks
- Fruit (upon request)
Additional options and tour supplements:
- Transfer to boarding location and back
- Special drinks and food onboard (Champagne, wine, caviar, strawberries, etc.)
- Dinner at the restaurant (waterfront dining) on the island of your choice or in the restaurant recommended by the agency / skipper (should be paid in the restaurant according to your selection of food and drinks)
- Night swimming on a sandy beach Shunj / Island Lopud
Price of the program will be formed according to the following:
- Type and capacity of the speed boat / yacht
- Duration of the program
- Chosen services
- Special requirements
- Send us inquiry and we will send to you a brochure with a full description of the program and the price list of all services related to this program
- This program can be canceled and rescheduled in case of bad weather conditions!
- adriaticGlobal guaranties a full refund in case that program is canceled due to bad weather conditions!
Private transfer to Hvar
Excellent service! Frano was extremely helpful and considerate of our needs. Our skipper was excellent as well. Frano went an extra step to retrieve a lost camera for us and send it to me via ferry. Would definitely recommend.by Rolando B
Great experience :)
Really great day out and would highly recommendable Frano really looked after us and made sure we were well looked after , we visited BOWA restaurant which was really beautiful and secluded Thank you frano for a great day out and for looking after us :)by Culture606659
Highly recommend booking with adriaticglobal.net!!
I booked a day trip for 11 people and I have nothing but positive things to say about Frano and his staff. Pre-departure, he was accommodating, proactive, communicative and responsive. During the trip, his staff was kind and welcoming and even found us a last minute lunch reservation for 11 when our ground transportation fell through. There was never a point I felt confused or worried about my booking. Frano delivered everything he promised and more. Wonderful experience.by Jac Nic
Best boat experience!
This was the perfect way for us to get from Hvar back to Dubrovnik! We got to stop at several islands along the way down and get out and explore, go to secret swimming spots and Frano was great at letting us choose what worked best for us. The whole experience was worth it and would recommend this over a car ride or ferry for sure!!by Laurie H
Contact us for informations, questions or itineraries...
- The best selection
- Flexible date guarantee
- Flexible itinerary guarantee
- Fast or instant availability confirmation
- Mobile voucher
- Secure, fast and easy booking
- This private tour can be customized so you can see the sights & attractions that interest you
- Customer support 24/7
- 100% if you cancel within 7 days
- 50% if you cancel within 6-4 days
- 0% if you cancel within 2 day
Why choose adriaticGlobal.Net?
- Flexible date guarantee
- Best price
- Tailor made
- Free reschedule in case of bad weather(Boat tours only)
- Full return in case of bad weather(Selected boats only)