Montenegro, unique in many ways. Contrast and diversity of cultures, richness of natural beauties, a country that will not leave you indifferent! This full day private tour will present to you a Montenegro in completely different light. You can choose to see & visit Kotor, Perast and/or Budva, Sveti Stefan with private tour guide (either full day or in specific destination(s) on your native language) or just on your own (renting car with English speaking driver).
Roundtrip Dubrovnik -> Kotor - Budva - Sv. Stefan ->Dubrovnik with executive class vehicle
Mercedes E Class, BMW 5, Audi A6 or similar
Roundtrip Dubrovnik -> Kotor - Budva - Sv. Stefan ->Dubrovnik with minivan
Mercedes V Class / Vito or Similar
Dear guests and visitors,
This unique tour is composed to present Montenegro (coast : Budva, Sveti Stefan, Kotor, Peras / Isle Lady of Rocks) and its beauties in the best possible and interesting way! Friendly knowledgeable guide will be in your company through the tour and treat your curiosity with answers to all of your questions...You will be introduced to all important historical and natural sights of Montenegro coast line. We will be visiting Budva, St. Stefan, Kotor and small and unique island of Our Lady of Rocks (Gospa od Skrpjela).
The tour starts at the place of your residence with greetings of your personal driver and luxury vehicle transportation. We will make our way towards Montenegro border and pass it approximately 40 minutes after our departure.
Right after we cross the border, our guide will join us and we will continue towards our first destination and tourist capitol of Montenegro, Budva. During our ride guide will share with you all general information's about Montenegro country and surroundings on our way.
Once we arrive in Budva we will take a break and relax in popular cafe bar at the entrance of old town of Budva. After the break we will start our walking tour through Old Town and you will be introduced to all main historical sites and learn more about rich history of this town.
Our Montenegro tour continues towards next popular destination, Saint Stefan (Sveti Stefan). Ride will take approximately 15 min, and we will stop at the panoramic view point for picture taking while our guide will share with us some historical facts about Saint Stefan and nearby villa Milocer.
After sightseeing of Saint Stefan, we will continue towards Boka Bay and Kotor. Upon arrival in Kotor you can have a a tour of this town famous with its history and old monuments.
Walk through Old Town and experience all main historical sites. Once you are done with the tour you can have a break on the main square.
Our tour continues towards settlement Perast and small picturesque island of Our Lady of Rocks.
To reach the island we will take a short ride with boat, visit museum and hear all about mystical and fascinating history of this island. Once we are done, we will return to Perast and continue our ride through the gulf of Boka Kotorska.
|Recommended time of departure from Dubrovnik||08:00|
|Arrival on the Montenegro border
|Boarding of guide
|Arrival to Budva||10:30|
|Pause to rest, coffee and refreshments||10:30 - 11:00|
|Tour of Budva
||11:00 - 12:00|
|Departure towards Saint Stefan||12:05|
|Panorama and introduction of Saint Stefan||12:15 - 12:30
|Departure towards Kotor||12:30|
|Arrival in Kotor and free time for lunch
||13:00 - 15:00|
|Tour of Kotor
||15:00 - 16:30|
|Departure towards Perast||16:30|
|Arrival in Perast and boat ride to island of Our Lady of Rocks
||16:45 - 17:00|
|Tour of the island, museum and church of Our Lady of Rocks||17:00 - 17:45|
|Return to Perast||17:45|
|Arrival in Perast and departure towards Dubrovnik||18:00|
|Estimated time of arrival in Dubrovnik||19:30|
Suggested itinerary and scheduled arrivals / departures might be changed due to traffic conditions,
your comfort or your wishes!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Excursion code: EXP-1-7305-MP
- Basic language during the tour: English
- Distance covered during the tour: approximately 260 km (162 mi)
The complete program includes:
- Vehicle determined by the number of people in your group
- Professional English speaking driver
- Passengers insurance
- Professional tourist guide during entire program (starting from the border of Montenegro)
- Private tours of Budva and Kotor
- Sightseeing and introduction of Saint Stefan
- Tour of museum and church of Our Lady of Rocks (includes boat ride and museum tickets)
Vehicles used for this program based on the number of people in your group:
- Sedan VW Passat, Skoda Octavia: 1 to 3 persons
- Luxury sedan Mercedes E / Audi A6 / Bmw 5: 1 to 3 persons
- Minivan Mercedes Viano / V class: 4 to 6 persons
- Minibus / Motorcoach Mercedes Sprinter : 7 to 18 persons
- Bus Setra : 19 to 50 persons
Boarding location and time of departure:
- Boarding location: At the place of your residence in Dubrovnik
- Time of departure: According to agreement or suggested itinerary
- Lunch at local restaurant of your choice or recommendation of the agency guide (should be paid in the restaurant according to individual selection of food and drinks)
- GROUPS (more than 10 persons) / Option of restaurant reservation with a choice of group menus!
Price of the program will be formed according to the following:
- Type of vehicle
- Number of participants
- Chosen services
- Special requirements
- Send us inquiry and we will send to you a brochure with a full description of the program and the price list of all services related to this program
- This program can be modified according to your wishes and needs
- The final form and contents of this excursion program will be made according to Client’s choice of the services!
- The best selection
- Flexible date guarantee
- Flexible itinerary guarantee
- Fast or instant availability confirmation
- Mobile voucher
- Secure, fast and easy booking
- This private tour can be customized so you can see the sights & attractions that interest you
- Customer support 24/7
- 100% if you cancel within 7 days
- 50% if you cancel within 6-4 days
- 0% if you cancel within 2 day
Why choose adriaticGlobal.Net?
- Flexible date guarantee
- Best price
- Tailor made
- Free reschedule in case of bad weather(Boat tours only)
- Full return in case of bad weather(Selected boats only)