What you can expect on private tour to Plitive lakes from Dubrovnik?
National park Plitvice is the oldest national park in Southeast Europe and the largest national park in Croatia. The national park was founded in 1949 and it is enlisted in UNESCO's world heritage since 1979.This perfect picture of nature was created over the millenniums, today this picture leaves everyone breathless. The picturesque waterfalls display their timeless beauty in a different way in each seasons. Experience the birth of a vivid rainbow while getting refreshed with scattered drops of 78 meters high waterfall.. Find out why and how the lakes change their colors from emerald green to azure blue and enjoy thousands of sparkling waterfalls, clean pure air, idylic boat ride on Lake Kozjak, endemic flora and fauna and the food of Croatian region Lika. Take a walk on one of 18 kilometres marked trails in unspoiled countryside or relax while driving on electric boat.
As Plitvice are distanced more than 400 km (250 miles) departure from Dubrovik must be scheduled at least at 07:00 AM. Ride from Dubrovnik to National Park Plitvice lakes will last approximately 6 hours. We will drive over Adriatic road until we reach town Ploce where we will join A1 highway and continue towards National park Plitvice.Along the way we stop to take a rest from ride.
Arrival and explore Plitvice attractions itinerary
Estimated time of arrival to National park Plitvice is around noon. If you have reserved professional guide, he will be waiting for us at the meeting point Guided tour lasts approximately 3-4 hours and includes Sightseeing is circular, and includes a walk through the limestone canyon of the Lower Lakes, an electric-boat ride across the largest of the Plitvice lakes – Lake Kozjak, a panoramic train ride, and a walk along the top of the canyon’s east side all the way back to starting point at Entrance 1. You will also see the impressive Great Waterfall and the Sastavci waterfalls, the beautiful dark blue lakes of Novakovića Brod, Kaluđerovac, Gavanovac and Milanovac, as well as the vastness of Lake Kozjak. After the tour we will have some free time for strolling through the park.
Itinerary is under subject of season (winter / summer) and weather conditions.
Back to Dubrovnik from Plitvice
Our return to Dubrovnik should start around 5:00 PM (17:00). So you can choose the way to Dubrovnik, to stop in domestic restaurants on the way for late lunch / early dinner.We suggest to experience domestic cusine in Etnoland Dalmati, approximately 2 hours of ride after departure from National Park Plitvice. Etnoland Dalmati is the first theme park of its kind in Croatia, which opened its' door for the first time in May 2007. It is located in middle Dalmatia, only 10 minutes away from Krka National Park, more precisely in village Pakovo selo (15 km away from town Šibenik). Here we will have a pause and opportunity to taste traditional domestic prosciutto, cheese and Dalmatian specialties (lamb under the bell in combination with veal).
After dinner we will proceed with our trip towards Dubrovnik with an unforgettable memory of a wonderful private excursion organized by adriaticGlobal.Net team.
|07:00||Recommended time of departure from Dubrovnik|
|07:00 – 12:00||Ride towards National Park "Plitvice" on Croatian A1 Highway from Ploce.
|12:00 – 16:00||Tour of National Park "Plitvice" and free time:
Starting point is at the north entrance of the park (Entrance 1). Sightseeing is circular, and includes a walk through the limestone canyon of the Lower Lakes, an electric-boat ride across the largest of the Plitvice lakes – Lake Kozjak, a panoramic train ride, and a walk along the top of the canyon’s east side all the way back to starting point at Entrance 1. You will also see the impressive Great Waterfall and the Sastavci waterfalls, the beautiful dark blue lakes of Novakovića Brod, Kaluđerovac, Gavanovac and Milanovac, as well as the vastness of Lake Kozjak.
|17:15 - 19:15||Ride towards theme park "Etnoland Dalmati".
The ETNOLAND experience begins with your journey to the Dalmatian hinterland, to Pakovo Selo. Here, you can expect a 1.5 experience of Dalmatian hinterland.
|19:15 - 20:45||Experience traditional Dalmatian cousine in theme park "Etnoland Dalmati". Taste traditional domestic prosciutto, cheese and Dalmatian specialties (lamb under the bell in combination with veal with mixed vegetable) and wine.
|20:45 - 00:00||Ride towards Dubrovnik.|
|00:00||Estimated time of arrival in Dubrovnik|
Suggested itinerary and scheduled arrivals / departures might be changed due to traffic conditions,
your comfort or your wishes!
Itinerary is under subject of weather and road (highway) conditions.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Excursion code: EXP-1-7319-PL
- Basic language during the tour: English
- Distance covered during the tour: approximately 930 km (580 mi)
The complete program includes:
- Vehicle determined by the number of people in your group
- Professional English speaking driver
- Passengers insurance
- A tour of national park Plitvice in a free arrangement of the client
- National park entrances fee (includes: bus service, boat ride, ride with panoramic train, hiking routes and insurance)
Vehicles used for this program based on the number of people in your group:
- Luxury sedan Mercedes E class (2011 y.): 1 to 3 persons
- Minivan Mercedes Viano : 4 to 6 persons
- Minibus Mercedes Sprinter : 7 to 18 persons
- Bus Setra : 19 to 50 persons
Boarding location and time of departure:
- Boarding location: At the place of your residence in Dubrovnik
- Time of departure: According to agreement or suggested itinerary
Optional services and supplements of the program:
- Professional tourist guide in National park Plitvice
- Lunch in restaurant "Licka kuca" (specialties of Lika region)
- Dinner in a restaurant of theme park "Etnoland Dalmati" (Dalmatian specialties)
Lunch and dinner options:
- Lunch and dinner at local restaurant of your choice or recommendation of the agency (should be paid in the restaurant according to individual selection of food and drinks)
- GROUPS (more than 10 persons) / Option of restaurant reservation with a choice of group menus!
Price of the program will be formed according to the following:
- Type of vehicle
- Number of participants
- Chosen services
- Special requirements
- Send us inquiry and we will send to you a brochure with a full description of the program and the price list of all services related to this program
- This program can be modified according to your wishes and needs
- The final form and contents of this excursion program will be made according to Client’s choice of the services!
Hidden beauties of Elafiti islandsPrivate excursion from Dubrovnik with private speed boat or yacht to Elaphite Islands
Korcula across the seaPrivate boat tour Dubrovnik to Island Korcula with option to stop on Elafiti islands
Private Game of Thrones full day tour in DubrovnikPrivate GoT tour in Dubrovnik with option for speed boat or yacht.
- The best selection
- Flexible date guarantee
- Flexible itinerary guarantee
- Fast or instant availability confirmation
- Mobile voucher
- Secure, fast and easy booking
- This private tour can be customized so you can see the sights & attractions that interest you
- Customer support 24/7
- 100% if you cancel within 7 days
- 50% if you cancel within 6-4 days
- 0% if you cancel within 2 day
Why choose adriaticGlobal.Net?
- Flexible date guarantee
- Best price
- Tailor made
- Free reschedule in case of bad weather(Boat tours only)
- Full return in case of bad weather(Selected boats only)