Feel and discover an amazing beauty of ancient Montenegro bay litorial, navigate from Dubrovnik via Cavtat to Kotor, explore Kotor attractions with private guide, visit Our Lady of Rocks man made island created by in privacy and style. The area from the Dubrovnik-Konavle coast up to the coast of Montenegro, along with Prevlaka and Island Mamula and the Bay of Kotor really do have a certain maritime charm that can be best experienced if you take sightseeing by luxury yacht. With this private boat tour explore Montenegro Boka Bay attractions from the sea, skip the lines and crowded roads...
In morning, around 09:00 AM, meet the driver for luxury transfer to port for the check in to the boat. There is also possibillity for direct hotel pickup from Dubrovik selected hotels only such as Villa Dubrovnik or Sun Garded, we may confirm that availability so please inform us about your place of residence in Dubrovnik (Name and adress).Upon embarkation on yacht, when you’re handed a welcome drink, captain will introduce himselft and brief you basic facts about yacht, voyage plan, safety instructions, customs regulations and sea & weather conditions.
The voyage route starts from Dubrovnik, to Cavtat where yacht needs to do customs check out from Croatia. It takes from 10-20 minutes to finish paperworks, while you can enjoy panorama of Cavtat town.
After that captain will navigate from Cavtat to Prevlaka Peninsula where is entrance of Boka bay. Boka Bay is in fact a drowned river canyon, with huge mauntains protecting the bay from the open sea. Don't miss opportunity to take picture of Island of Mamula.
Around noon, captain will berth yacht in Kotor. Meet with your guide, explore attractions of Kotor, walls 4 km long with 3 entrances into the town, Rector’s Palace, the building of Napoleon’s theater, the Arsenal, the Church of St. Clara with Franciscan monastery, the Česma Karampana (Karampana well), the town tower.
In the early afternoon, use a free time for lunch. In Kotor, if you're looking for Montenegrin or international cuisine there are doze of cozy restaurants, even waterfront restaurants, our suggestion is Tavern Stara Mlinica (Mediterrian food) or Galion (seafood). Offcourse, adriaticGlobal.net may finalize this concierge service, order a seating a day in advance for you to skip the restaurant line.
Captain will wait you on the boat, so when you are finish with exploring attraction of Kotor, he will turn yacht ahead back to the Dubrovnik. Time & weather permitting you may enjoy sightseeing of Lady of Rocks, isle man made, created by bulwark of rocks and by sinking old and seized ships loaded with rocks.
Estimated time of arrival to the Dubrovnik is 07:00 PM, if there is availability for direct hotel drop off, yacht will disembark you in front of your hotel or villa or your driver will transfer you from port back to the hotel. Say hello to the captain, wish him & crew good luck on the sea and do not forget to take all memories from this exciting private boat tour.
- Full day private yacht cruise departing from Dubrovnik
- Skip the line and avoid crowds
|08:00||Meet with agent on your hotel, direct boat pickup or free shuttle to the boat.|
|08:15-09:00||Navigation from Dubrovnik to Cavtat, where your skipper will do the customs check out.|
|09:20-11:30||Two hours of navigation from Cavtat to the Boka bay via Konavle riffs and Prevlaka Peninsula,
enjoy in scenery of Konavle, Prevlaka, Island Mamula and Boka Bay
|11:30-16:00||Arrive in Kotor, sightseeing with professional tour guide, free time, lunch|
|16:00-19:00||Customs check out in Kotor, departure towards Cavtat, after customs check in Croatia, return to your hotel.|
Which boat you can choose
You can choose to rent high-class speedboat, motor yacht or luxury yacht with licence to exit Croatia and enter Montenegro.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Private excursion product code: EXP-1-7707-MN
- Basic language during the tour: English
- Distance covered during the tour: approximately 40 nautical miles
Duaration of excursion and departure options:
- All-day program in duration of 8h / 10h Recommended time: 08h30
Boarding location and time of departure:
- Boarding location: According to agreement
- Time of departure: According to agreement or departure options
A tour includes:
- Yacht crew (English speaking skipper, Skipper assistant, Attendant)
- Snorkeling equipment on board
- Water (Still and sparkling, bottled)
- Soft drinks
- Beer, wine
- Beach towels
- Local charges
- Lunch at local restaurant of your choice or recommendation of the agency (should be paid in the restaurant according to individual selection of food and drinks)
Price of the program will be formed according to the following:
- Type and capacity of speed boat / yacht
- Special requirements
- Fuel consumption. Note : fuel surcharge can be paid in advance or after tour check out.
- Send us inquiry and we will send to you a brochure with a full description of the program and the price list of all services related to this program
- This program can be canceled and rescheduled free of charge in case of bad weather conditions!
- adriaticGlobal guaranties a full refund in case that program is canceled due to bad weather conditions!
Korcula across the seaPrivate boat tour Dubrovnik to Island Korcula with option to stop on Elafiti islands
- The best selection
- Flexible date guarantee
- Flexible itinerary guarantee
- Fast or instant availability confirmation
- Mobile voucher
- Secure, fast and easy booking
- This private tour can be customized so you can see the sights & attractions that interest you
- Customer support 24/7
- 100% if you cancel within 7 days
- 50% if you cancel within 6-4 days
- 0% if you cancel within 2 day
Why choose adriaticGlobal.Net?
- Flexible date guarantee
- Best price
- Tailor made
- Free reschedule in case of bad weather(Boat tours only)
- Full return in case of bad weather(Selected boats only)