Enjoy beautiful scenery of south Dalmatian islands while you navigate towards island Korcula with speed boat or yacht.The sights that you will visit during this private boat tour are: Panorama of Dubrovnik littoral, Elaphite Islands, the channel of Mljet Island and Peljesac Peninsula, Badija Island, and top venues in Korcula: Olt town, house of Marco Polo, street market, St. Anthony's Cypress Hill and Abbey Treasury.
Dear guests and visitors,
this private excursion is another option for you to visit Korcula town.Visit of Korcula with a speed boat or yacht is great experience and in the same time an option to substitute traffic jams, hot buses and cars with boat ride and refreshing sea breeze.
Korcula is situated 50 nautical miles northwest of Dubrovnik and our ride will last approximately 02h00. Besides pleasant speedboat ride, on our way from Dubrovnik to Korcula you will have an opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of surrounding islands and Dubrovnik littoral.
Upon our arrival we will dock in front of the old town and right after you can start to explore Korcula town. You may choose option for a tourist guide who will share with you all secrets of this Mediterranean medieval town or you can explore town on your own.
Korcula is surrounded by walls and it is one of the most romantic coastal cities in Croatia, which nowadays is top destination for tourists and tourist ships that cruise the Mediterranean.Streets of Korcula were created to reflect the bones of a fish, so you will it will be easy to walk around. According to one legend, Korcula was founded by the Trojan hero Antenor, but it's just a legend. The town and Korcula island are mentioned for the first time in the 10th century, while the civilization on the island goes much further back in time.
While exploring Korcula, you may also visit a cathedral, city museum and the house that is believed to be a birth place of famous traveler Marco Polo who was born in Korcula in 1254, as a son of the merchant.
After the tour you will have some free time for lunch and shopping. Old Town of Korcula is famous for local market and souvenir shops. For lunch you can choose taverns serving Dalmatian specialties in Korcula or
ask your skipper to arrange lunch for you in one of numerous waterfront restarants on the way back to Dubrovnik.
Off course on way back to Dubrovnik boat can stop in one of hidden gems of Elaphiti Islands drop an anchor so you can have fun such as : swim, relaxing, snorkeling etc.
Please note that stopping might be time permitting and subject under weather conditions. It is a best that you check every details with our customer service and later inform your skipper about your
requirments and needs.
RECOMMENDED BOATS FOR THIS PROGRAM
|Type of boat||Model||Capacity / persons|
|1.||High class speed boat||Sea Ray 240 Sun Sport||up to 5 + 1 (skipper)|
|2.||High class speed boat||Jeanneau Leader 8||up to 8 + 1 (skipper)|
|3.||Luxury speed boat||Jeanneau Leader 10||up to 8 + 1 (skipper)|
|4.||Motor yacht||Jeanneau Prestige 36||up to 10 + 2 (skipper)|
|Jeanneau Prestige 36|
|5.||Luxury open yacht||Sunseeker Camargue 50||up to 8 + 2 (skipper)|
|Sunseeker Camargue 50|
|6.||Luxury flybridge yacht||Ferretti 591||up to 8 + 2 (skipper)|
- Private boat tour
Suggested itinerary for private boat tour to Island Korcula
|08:30||Meet with representative of agency, embark on the boat.|
|08:45-11:00||Navigation from Dubrovnik to Island Korcula (45 nautical miles in one way, approx : 2 hours of navigation)|
|11:00-15:00||Explore city of Korcula attractions (see Korcula map in images gallery). Option for private tour guide. Free time|
|15:00||Ahead back to Dubrovnik, stop on Island Sipan (1 hour of navigation, from Korcula) for swimming, time permitting have a lunch at Island Sipan (if you have not eat on Island Korcula or on the boat).Free time on Elaphiti Islands|
|18:00||Estimated time of arrival to Dubrovnik. Direct hotel drop off or transfer with car/minivan to your accommodation.|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Excursion code: EXP-1-7316-KS
- Basic language during the tour: English
- Distance covered during the tour: approximately 100 nautical miles
Boarding location and time of departure:
- Boarding location: According to agreement
- Recommended time of departure: 09h00 (09h00 AM)
A tour includes:
- Professional skipper / crew
- Stopping on one of the Elaphite islands for swimming and snorkeling (optional)
- Snorkeling equipment on board
- Soft drinks
- Fruit (upon request)
Additional options and tour supplements:
- Professional tourist guide on island Korcula (town Korcula)
- Tour of museums in Korcula (Cathedral, City museum)
- Lunch at local restaurant of your choice or recommendation of the agency (should be paid in the restaurant according to your selection of food and drinks)
Price of the program will be formed according to the following:
- Type and capacity of the speed boat / yacht
- Chosen services
- Special requirements
- Fuel consumption
- Send us inquiry and we will send to you a brochure with a full description of the program and the price list of all services related to this program
- This program can be canceled and rescheduled in case of bad weather conditions!
- adriaticGlobal guaranties a full refund in case that program is canceled due to bad weather conditions!
Hidden beauties of Elafiti islandsPrivate excursion from Dubrovnik with private speed boat or yacht to Elaphite Islands
Island Mljet - Land of GreenPrivate speedboat or yacht excursion from Dubrovnik to Island Mljet (National Park)
Private boat transfer Dubrovnik <-> HvarSpeedboat, motor yacht or luxury yacht transfer Dubrovnik <-> Hvar
Private Game of Thrones full day tour in DubrovnikPrivate GoT tour in Dubrovnik with option for speed boat or yacht.
- The best selection
- Flexible date guarantee
- Flexible itinerary guarantee
- Fast or instant availability confirmation
- Mobile voucher
- Secure, fast and easy booking
- This private tour can be customized so you can see the sights & attractions that interest you
- Customer support 24/7
- 100% if you cancel within 7 days
- 50% if you cancel within 6-4 days
- 0% if you cancel within 2 day
Why choose adriaticGlobal.Net?
- Flexible date guarantee
- Best price
- Tailor made
- Free reschedule in case of bad weather(Boat tours only)
- Full return in case of bad weather(Selected boats only)