with this exciting tour we will visit popular attractions of Narona, Pocitelj, Medjugorje,Mostar and Kravica waterfalls.
This tour offers to you an opportunity to find out more about this area of rich and turbulent history which has been left in heritage to a people who live here today. Besides Mostar or Medjugorje which are separately visited as part of regular commercial programs offered on the tourist market, this unique private excursion will take you to both of mentioned destinations and as addition we will visit three more locations Narona, Pocitelj and Kravica(Cravitza) waterfalls.!Your driver will meet you at the place of your residence and our tour can begin. We will take a ride by the Adriatic coast, and we will pass through Dubrovnik littoral before we reach delta of Neretva River. Shortly after, we will turn towards inner land and continue through the Valley of Neretva River to borders of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
After border we will continue towards river Kravica. Waterfalls of river Kravica are true art of the nature and favorite refreshing zone of this area during summer months. Here we will enjoy and relax in picturesque surrounding while having a coffee or refreshing drink in the bar below waterfalls.Waterfalls stretch over 120 m across in the shape of a semi-circle and the water crashes down from a height of 25 m.Remember to bring towels and beach gear if you want to swim in natural pools.
Legend of the Medjugorje is one of the most amazing supernatural events of our time. Since 1981, in a small village Medjugorje in Herzegovina, the Blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing and giving messages to the world. Innumerable witnesses say that, they have found faith and peace at this place. We will make visit of the church of St. Jacob and the hill of Virgin Mary appearance.
Mostar was named after its famous bridge (word "most" = bridge) and two fortified towers on its sides known as "Bridge keepers" (Mostari) Helebija and Tara. The old bridge was a true miracle of architecture of its time. With this pleasant private walking tour through the Mostar old town you will be introduced to all important historical sites, including visit of old Mosque and Turkish house. Your guide will explain to you a history of the Mostar since ancient times till this days, including the life of a people who live here today and recent war whose marks are still visible on Mostar buildings. After the tour you can heave free time or have a lunch in local restaurants so you can taste different local specialties based on traditional oriental cousine.
After Mostar visit we will continue our return back to the Dubrovnik. On the way you can stop is medieval town Počitelj (Pochitel, UNESCO World Heritage-listed historical center) and make village tour, climb on the small hill to reach tower.
|08:00||Hotel / Accommodation pickup|
|11:00 - 12:00||Ride by the Adriatic coast, pass through Dubrovnik littoral before we reach delta of Neretva River. Shortly after, we will turn towards inner land and continue through the Valley of Neretva River to the border of Bosnia & Herzegovina. Around 11:00 PM, arrive at Kravice waterfalls, beautiful and tranquil spot.Waterfalls stretch over 120 m across in the shape of a semi-circle and the water crashes down from a height of 25 m.Remember to bring towels and beach gear if you want to swim in natural pools.
|12:30 - 14:30||Tour of Medjugorje.Legend of the Medjugorje is one of the most amazing supernatural events of our time. Since 1981, in a small village Medjugorje in Herzegovina, the Blessed Virgin Mary has been appearing and giving messages to the world. Innumerable witnesses say that, they have found faith and peace at this place. You can choose to visit church of St. Jacob and/or the hill of Virgin Mary appearance. To visit to the of Virgin Mary appearance takes approximatelly: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
|15:00 - 17:30||Tour of Mostar attractions: Cathedral, Bulevar, the old bridge, old town, markets, mosques.Your guide will explain to you a history of the Mostar since ancient times till this days, including the life of a people who live here today and recent war whose marks are still visible on Mostar buildings. See one of the 'jumpers' off the rebuilt Mostar Bridge Free time.
|17:30||Departure towards Dubrovnik, stop in Pocitelj,fortified town from 15th century, tour of Pocitelj. (Recommended duration : 30 - 45 minutes).
|18:15||Continue to the Dubrovnik|
|21:00||Estimated time of arrival in Dubrovnik|
Suggested itinerary and scheduled arrivals / departures might be changed due to traffic conditions.
Itinerary can be adjusted to your needs!You can skip Pocitelj for more time in Medjugorje and Mostar.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOUR
Itinerary of this tours can be modified according to your wishes and needs. The final form and contents of this private tour will be made according to Client's choice of the services!
Excursion code: EXP-1-7307-CC
- Basic language during the tour: English
- Distance covered during the tour: approximately 330 km (205 mi)
Services, surcharges and options:
- Vehicle (Car, Minivan, Minibus...by the number of people in your group)
- Professional English speaking driver
- Passengers insurance
- Professional tourist guide during entire program (in Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Private tours of Narona, Pochitelj, Mostar, Medjugorje and waterfalls of river Cravitza
- Tickets and tour of museum Narona in company of museum curator
- Museum entrances in Mostar (Turkish house and mosque)
Vehicle options :
- Sedan VW Passat, Skoda Octavia: 1 to 3 persons
- Luxury sedan Mercedes E class / Audi A6 / Bmw 5: 1 to 3 persons
- Executive sedan Mercedes S Class / Audi A8 / Bmw 7: 1 to 3 persons
- Minivan Mercedes Viano / Opel Vivaro : 4 to 7 persons
- Luxury minivan Mercedes Vito / V class: 4 to 7 persons
- Minibus / Motorcoach Mercedes Sprinter : 7 to 18 persons
- Bus Setra : 19 to 50 persons
Boarding location and time of departure:
- Boarding location: At the place of your residence in Dubrovnik
- Time of departure: According to agreement or suggested itinerary
- Lunch at local restaurant of your choice or recommendation of the agency guide (should be paid in the restaurant according to individual selection of food and drinks)
- GROUPS (more than 10 persons) / Option of restaurant reservation with a choice of group menus!
Price of the program will be formed according to the following:
- Type of vehicle
- Number of participants
- Chosen services
- Special requirements
- Send us inquiry and we will send to you offer with a full description of the tour program and the price list of all services related to this program
- This program can be modified according to your wishes and needs
- The final form and contents of this excursion program will be made according to Client's choice of the services!
Travel agents / agency:
- Please contact us with your details (Name, name of travel agency) and requirments for your clients.
- Inspection tours can be organized off season.