Dear guests and visitors,
Lopud, Sipan (lunch at konoba with welcome drink (home made snaps), home made bread, prosciuto, cheese, soup, mussells, main menu, home made cakes, coffe), Snorkeling (weather permitting), Kolocep.
This pleasant full day cruise will take you to three most beautiful islands of The Elaphite Archipelago – Kolocep, Sipan and Lopud. Those islands are abounded with Mediterranean and subtropical vegetation, and besides their natural beauties they were favorite summer resorts of Dubrovnik’s noble families trough the history. Today numerous villas and castles testify about those times ... During cruise we will stop on each island so you could enjoy their outstanding beauty and historical sites.
Our tour of the Elaphite islands starts with the picturesque island of Kolocep. The island only has two settlements which are connected by a meandering path which leads through the gardens and the olive groves, unraveling the remnants of the ancient architecture scattered all throughout the island. It is a perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of life as there are no cars, in fact any vehicles at all, on the island.
We then move onto the largest of the Elaphite islands, Sipan. Artifacts discovered on this island show that it was first inhabited in the time of the Roman Empire. As well as the many examples of ancient villas and churches the island also holds a wealth of natural beauty. The centre of the island is a rich agricultural region and olives, figs, citrus fruits and grapes grow profusely.
After romancing Sipan, indulge your taste buds with heartwarming homemade rakija (brandy), pate, traditional Dalmatian lunch cooked and served in local konoba, salads from our own gardens, fruit and of course some of our fine local wine.
The last stop on our tour is the island of Lopud. The island is considered by many as the most beautiful of all of the Elaphite islands as well as being blessed with stunning sandy beaches. In fact this is the perfect place to unwind and take a swim after your island hopping tour.
The most recognizable feature, which defines the historic city of Dubrovnik, are its city walls. We finish off our islands cruise with a panorama of the old town from the seaside.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXCURSION
Excursion code: EXD-1-7205-EC
- Basic language during the tour: English
- Excursion participants: Individual travelers of mixed nationalities
A tour includes:
- Tour lider
- Pick-up / drop off at the place of your residence in Dubrovnik
Boarding location and time of departure:
- Hotel guests: Boarding location will be in front of hotel at the time indicated in voucher
- Guests staying in other types of accommodation: Boarding location will be the nearest passenger collection point relative to the place of your residence. Exact boarding location and time of departure will be indicated in voucher
- Children under 12 years of age: 50%
We recommend you to bring along:
- Comfortable footwear and clothing
- Hats or caps
- For groups greater than 25 participants we organize private excursions and personal guide.
- For groups with less than 25 participants, we suggest you to see our offer of private excursions.
- Tour of castle Skochibuha (optional) € 5,00 per person.
- See also our offer of private excursions and Hidden beauties of Elaphite islands private excursion